If you want to sell your photos online, but would rather make those sales through your own site, PhotoShelter is a fantastic tool for this. At its core, it’s a photography-oriented eCommerce platform that you can integrate into almost any website. The PhotoShelter system is modern, and will make your images look beautiful.
This includes cloud storage for your photos, a built-in shopping cart, drag-and-drop website templates, an intuitive interface, decent SEO (search engine optimization), and several social media integrations.
The benefits of this option include
- retaining full control over how your photos are displayed,
- not having your competitors photos displayed alongside your own, and
- the ability to earn much more of the sale price.
But they are a subscription fee based site . The basic plan starts at $10/month and comes with the minimum amount of features.
- They will host your own domain name and
- allow you to sell photos and videos online and
- also integrate with WordPress and the various social media platforms.
- You also get to keep up to 92% of the selling price.
PhotoShelter offers editing tools, the ability to optimize your images and videos for search engines, and flexible digital and print delivery options.
PhotoShelter also offers a 14-day free trial.